Facebook

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Diet Time - Thinking about trying hCG?

Tis the season to step up the workouts and make extra effort to eat healthier. About a week ago, I started using Ultimate hCG from Hampshire Labs. hCG or human chorionic gonadotrophin, if you're not familiar with it, is a hormone that is produced during pregnancy. Don't worry guys, its not likely that you'll be growing breasts when using hCG. The pituitary analog of hCG, known as LH or luteinizing hormone is produced in the pituitary gland of males AND females.

A study by British endocrinologist Albert Simeons suggests that hCG aids your body in burning fat rather than lean muscle tissue. Other studies suggest it works to re-distribute stubborn fat deposits (like bellies in men and hips/thighs in women) as well as help suppress hunger.

So far, I have lost four pounds and that is over the Thanksgiving week with only minimal exercise! It definitely is helping me to feel less hungry througout the day. I'll write another post in a month or so to give an update on my progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This stuff really works. I've been using it for awhile now and have lost more than 20 lbs.

Anonymous said...

I started about 2 weeks ago and its working well. I'm down about 6 pounds so far and its really easy to lose weight. I'm not really even very hungry.