Facebook

Monday, November 7, 2011

Guys: Women reveal what really turns them on and you might be surprised.

You might think you know what turns women on but you’ll be surprised to hear what they REALLY want.

For years I thought I knew how to turn on that special woman and for years, I was wrong. Sure, I had plenty of success and I attributed it to my being in the know but boy was I wrong!
I was at a cocktail party several months ago with my girlfriend Jenny. I knew or had at least met most of the people at the party before but there were several that I didn’t know well. As the night progressed and inhibitions relaxed, I walked over to Jenny who was speaking with a group of women who were laughing and seemingly enjoying the conversation very much. Unfortunately, they changed topics as I approached and yes, it was akward.
On the drive home, I asked Jenny what they had been talking about and she said that her friends Lisa and Brooke were talking about their husbands and how they keep things spicy in the bedroom. I was interested to know more but didn’t prod too much…
As it turns out though, the conversation started by the ladies discussing the things their men do that they really like. And I don’t mean the things they do under the sheets, I’m talking about the things their guys do to get them in bed in the first place. I asked Jenny to give me some examples from the ladies and she said Lisa’s husband wakes up almost every Saturday morning and runs to the local coffee shop to get her favorite drink. That more often than not ends up with him bringing it to her in bed and then rejoining her for some morning fun.
Brooke said that her husband cleans the bathrooms and although it doesn’t sound sexy, it really turns her on.
I asked Jenny what things she likes that I do and of course she said she like it when I buy her flowers but likes it even more when I do the completely unexpected things, like the grocery shopping or vacuuming. I was stunned and trying to remember the last time I did either of those things. It was a while ago ,but I do remember doing the shopping and ending the night with hot sex in front of the fireplace.

Hmm. I needed to do more research so I started asking my female friends the same question: what turns you on most? After weeks of exhaustive research, I had several responses to analyze. Many were ones that you might expect to hear but overwhelmingly, the underlying theme was that women are most turned on when men do things that make life easier for the woman, like taking care of something they would normally have to do.
 Some of the responses were, “I love it when he takes care of my car. He changes the oil, gets it washed and brings it back with a full tank of gas and I just really appreciate that he takes care of me like that.” Another interesting one was that he always holds the door for strangers. My friend Alison went on to explain that the simple gesture of kindness to strangers goes a long way in reminding her of all the nice things he does throughout a normal day  to make her life just a little easier and she likes to reward him for that.
So guys, the next time you’re feeling frisky and think that picking up flowers on your way home from work is the answer, try picking up the vacuum cleaner instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true. BUT, they also like flowers and chocolates and shoulder massages...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the truth. They ALL want us to take care of everything so they have time to lounge around and eat bon-bons.