Facebook

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fish Oil for memory

I take several pills each morning, fish oil being one of them. I'm not certain that each pill I take does anything for me and if I would notice had I stopped taking them. So periodically, I will cease taking something to see if it has any effect. Recently, I omitted fish oil from my morning pills.

I did notice an effect after I stopped using fish oil for awhile, and that was that I had difficulty focusing my attention on complex things and my memory wasn't quite as sharp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been taking fish oin for 5 years.

Anonymous said...

I've had similar experiments/validation with vitamins and supplements I take. Occasionally I find things that don't seem to make a difference once I stop taking them for awhile but most of what I take provides some benefit that makes it worth taking.