Facebook

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Is there anything I can do to ease my joint pain?

The typical thing most people, including myself do when they are bothered by joint pain is ignore the problem and hope it will go away. Mine didn't go away so I spoke with a friend who is a pharmacist and she suggested I take glucosamine and chondroitin. So I ran out to Walgreen's and purchased a large bottle of pills that had sufficient amounts of both ingredients. 30 days later I still had the pain and hadn't noticed any improvement so I doubled up on the recommended dosage thinking that might help. Another 30 days go by and still no change.

I give up on my pharmacist friend's advice and decide to go online and look for alternatives to her advice.I learned about research conducted at the Harvard Medical School and Mayo Clinic both suggesting there are natural ingredients that can really help people with joint problems. After more research, I learn about Hyaluronic Acid, which is a naturally occuring ingredient in all of our bodies but also that our bodies tend to decrease the amount they produce as we age. Great, so now that I've identified the problem and potential fix, how do I get my body to make more of this stuff like it did when I was younger?

Unfortunately, its not that easy. I can't will my body to make more, or to my knowledge, change my diet to encourage its production. After still more research online though, I came across a company that manufactures a product containing Hyaluronic Acid along with other ingredients EXACTLY for this reason - to relieve sore joints!

Bingo, I placed my order for the Ultimate Joint Flex Plus made by Hampshire Labs and my order arrives a few days later. I kid you not that after taking this product for less than 10 days I was feeling some relief. After about 2-3 weeks, my joints didn't bother me at all! I'm not sure how all of the ingredients work in concert or if its just the Hyaluronic Acid alone thats doing the trick but either way, it works and I couldn't be happier to have found an inexpensive and safe solution to what used to be chronic joint pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not had good luck with glucosamine either.